In order to launch the Boston Cork Map - our first East Coast map - we’re heading to Bean Town and trying to see as much of city as possible in three days. Follow the adventure on Instagram October 5-7.
We’re compiling a big ol’ bucket list and we need your help. What should we do? Where should we go?
All recommendations are fair game, but bonus points for activities that:
- Are dog friendly
- Don’t cost much
- Aren’t touristy
- Won’t take more than an hour or two
- Are slightly challenging (will require some smooth-talking to pull off)
A few examples of what’s already on the list:
- Climb all stairs to the top of Bunker Hill Monument
- Win Trivia Night at Warren Tavern
- Check out the Arboretum in Jamaica Plain