We’re excited to expand beyond our neighborhood maps and would love your help, so we're launching the first Krakatoa contest.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit your idea(s) using the form below before 6/6/15.
- If we use your idea we’ll send you a framed version of the new cork map ($200+ value)
- Bask in the glory of your new map.
Any ideas are fair game, but you’ll have better luck if your map has:
- Commercial viability (read: someone else might also be interested in owning one)
- A realistic scope of work.
- An idea that involves more than just a city or neighborhood (we've already got those covered)
A few examples of map ideas that get us excited: Bay Area swimming holes, major US hiking trails, Oakland ice cream shops, historical landmarks in Boston, etc.
Have some brilliant ideas? Let’s here ‘em.
- Submit as many ideas as you like.
- We'll cover shipping as long as it's in the continental U.S.
- If multiple people suggest the same idea the reward goes to the first submission.
- By submitting an idea you're relinquishing ownership and agreeing to let us utilize it.